Real Estate Office Management
6" x 9", softcover, 275 pages, $36
Real Estate Office Management offers practical, experience-based strategies and techniques for managing virtually every aspect of a real estate office. The comprehensive range of this book, its time-tested management techniques, and authoritative guidance make it an indispensable resource for real estate brokers, owners, and managers.
Throughout its pages, youll find practical, hands-on information and advice on key topics such as:
- Using the 7-S System to become a successful manager: structure, strategy, systems, style, staff, skills, shared values.
- Developing creative recruiting and training programs for maximum agent retention.
- Using and prospering from todays technology.
- Successfully coaching agents for increased motivation and sales.
- Developing competitive compensation and benefit programs to recruit and retain the best agents.
Table of Contents
- Dimensions of management: The 7-S Model
- Manager as leader: Qualities essential to success
- Strategic business planning
- Recruiting, interviewing, and selecting associates
- The written relationship between broker and associate
- Training for success
- Mentoring and coaching
- Retaining and terminating
- Forms of compensation and fringe benefits
- Financial systems and records
- Strategic marketing opportunities
- Opening a real estate office
- Growth of a firm: mergers and acquisitions
About the Authors
Prepared by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers, individual chapters were written by the organizations members and course instructors.
Your Guarantee of Satisfaction
If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with Real Estate Office Management, simply return your book within 30 days for a complete refund.