The Complete Recruiter
This is no longer available from us.
This comprehensive recruiting program provides everything you need to recruit the best agents. Youll find step-by-step guidelines for developing an ongoing recruiting system, building your recruiting presentation, honing your interview skills, overcoming objections, and more.
The Complete Recruiter includes three audio CDs, a forms CD, and a 140-page companion workbook filled with worksheets and checklists, sample guidelines, job descriptions, interview questions, letters, ads, press releases, and more.
Instructor Carla Cross guides you through the workbook as you develop your own individualized recruiting program based on the strengths and needs of your business.
Highlights of the system include:
- Understanding the seven recruiting trends that influence who gets the best recruit Too many managers are operating on old paradigms and dont understand why their recruiting strategies dont work. Youll learn how to recruit winners today.
- Mastering the 11 skills you need to become an effective and persuasive presenter Youll learn how to prepare a truly effective recruiting presentation.
- Putting together a visual recruiting presentation People believe what they see, not what they hear. Too few managers use effective visuals in their recruiting presentations. Youll learn how to increase your success rate by creating a more visual presentation.
- Addressing the five main objections to joining your office Youll learn to realistically assess your agency, and overcome objections.
- Building an effective recruiting program Only five percent of managers have a written recruiting plan; youll learn how to build a program that works for you today and can be delegated in the future.
Table of Contents
- Building Your Program Around the Seven Trends that are Influencing Recruiting Today
- Establishing Your Vision and Values for Recruiting Strategy
- Finding a New Kind of Agent Candidate to Assure Productivity and Profits
- Partnering With Your Agents so They Become Recruiters for You
- Presenting Yourself as a Major Magnet to Recruit the Agents You Want
- Mastering the Eleven Critical Presentation Skills to Recruit Winners
- Communicating Your Vision and Mission
- Differentiating Features and Benefits
- Promoting your Unique Qualities and Skills
- Telling Your Story Compellingly
- Developing New Asking/Probing Skills
- Customizing the Presentation to Meet Your Recruits Needs
- Refining Your Qualifying Skills
- Attaching Benefits, Asking for Agreement, Keeping Candidate Control
- Mastering the AAA Method of Handling Objections
- Increasing the Needs of Your Candidate — and Filling Those Needs
- Making the Initial Prospecting Calls to Get Candidates
- Pre-First Visit Letters/Materials
- After First Visit Letter/Materials
- Book of Greatness
- Lead Generation: Making the Call and Opening the Conversation with a Potential Agent
- Lead Generation: Making the Call to Experienced Agents Who Just Changed Companies
- Lead Generation: Making the Call to an Experienced Agent
- Lead Generation: Your Assistant Makes Recruiting Calls to Your Database
- Letters to Potential Recruits
- Letters to a New Potential Recruit
- Letters to an Experienced Agent
- Pre-First Interview Letter
- Post-First Interview Letter
- Recruiting/Selecting — Get Your Skills, Systems, and Processes in Place
About the Author
From her decades of experience as a real estate practitioner, Carla Cross has built a reputation as the contemporary authority on creating exceptional productivity and profits from people. Carla Cross shares her systems for peak productivity in her presentations, publications, and coaching.
Your Guarantee of Satisfaction
If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with The Complete Recruiter, simply return your materials within 30 days for a complete refund.