Sales and Marketing 101
for Real Estate Professionals
8-1/2" x 11", softcover,
This authoritative book will improve your sales results by showing you how to employ a complete and professional sales and marketing strategy. Youll develop the tools you need to list the right properties at the right price and to attract prospects that are ready, willing, and able to buy.
There are many marketing books but few that explain marketing principals from a real estate agents perspective. Here you will find:
- Comprehensive coverage of marketing strategies that draw the right clients to you, from the theories of product, promotion, price, and place to practical advice on how to segment the market and implement a marketing plan.
- Complete coverage of the selling skills you need to close the sale, including time management, ethics, professionalism, and closing techniques.
- Current coverage of internet marketing tactics to help improve sales, featuring personal web sites, social media, and email.
- Tools to ensure learning. Multiple choice questions in every chapter test your knowledge, with answers and rationals provided so that you can check your work, while open-ended exercises allow you to apply what youve learned to real-world scenarios.
Table of Contents
- Real estate marketing
- The marketing concept
- Market research
- Data analysis, drawing conclusions, and motivation
- Target marketing
- Technology in Real Estate
- Online marketing techniques
- Social media marketing
- Product pricing strategy
- Pricing your services
- Place and promotion strategy
- The marketing plan
- Ethics and real estate professionalism
- Understanding your clients
- Insights into a successful sale: No trust, No need
- Insights into a successful sale: No help, No hurry
- Personal selling
- The interview and close
About the Author
A former real estate broker, Chris Grover is the Department Chairman for Business-Real Estate at Victor Valley College in Victorville, California.
Your Guarantee of Satisfaction
If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with Sales and Marketing 101 for Real Estate Professionals, simply return your book within 30 days for a complete refund.