Real Estate Brokers Insider
Proven strategies for growing your business and increasing profits.
For over 30 years, in up markets and down, Real Estate Brokers Insider has helped residential real estate agency brokers, owners, and managers grow their businesses and increase their profits.
Now, you can have the same advantage.
Each month, in a quick-reading format, Real Estate Brokers Insider brings you solutions to your daily problems and creative new business-building ideas from top broker-owners and leading industry experts.
Successful strategies are presented from large and small agencies across North America — all of which can be adapted to your operations.
Youll learn from these important sections:
- Broker-to-Broker. Frank and wide-ranging conversations with leading broker-owners provide lots of important insights. Youll learn about their growth plans, the most successful things they are doing right now, and even their worst mistakes.
- Business Models. Case studies show new and productive models. For example a traditional broker, who moved to a 100 percent model, a boutique firm that pays splits of 80 and 90 percent yet collects no fees, and a broker who finds cooperation and collaboration with agent ownership.
- Commission Stats. We track all of the available rates, summarize the data and point out meaningful trends. Youll know how your own plans stack up in this competitive landscape.
- State of the Industry. Each quarter, theres a round up of the leading industry indicators. Youll learn what NAR, NAHB, Case-Shiller, and others are saying. We bring it all together and add context for the high-level perspective you need.
- Franchise Activity. We track all of the franchise activity. Youll know about growth plans, new commission structures, and new advertising campaigns, whats working, whats not, and what could work for you. Recent articles have covered Better Homes & Gardens new luxury and commercial brands, ERAs new hybrid franchise model, and the entry of Realty Executives into the U.S. market.
In between these regular features youll find a months worth of industry news and information, selected, organized and boiled down into just 12 pages covering: recruiting and retaining the best agents, structuring compensation, increasing leads and sales, management trends, and more.
Youll receive valuable background material, additional information, and related resources that we just cant fit in the print newsletter. Youll have access to these materials in the Web Extras section of the website.
Youll also receive Real Estate Office Management.
The comprehensive range of this book, its time-tested management techniques, and authoritative guidance make it an indispensable resource for real estate brokers, owners, and managers.
Real Estate Office Management is sold separately for $36 but it is yours free with your subscription to Real Estate Brokers Insider.
If you are ever dissatisfied, just let us know. We will promptly refund the full subscription price. The newsletters and book you have received are yours to keep.