6" x 9", hardcover, 304 pages, $27
The real estate market of 2018 is marked by a scarcity of listings and an abundance of competition. Its the sort of market that all but demands that agents transform themselves into cold-calling, door-knocking, prospecting machines.
While few Realtors relish prospecting, sales guru Jeb Blount says its the only way to consistently earn commissions.
In Fanatical Prospecting, Blount outlines his innovative approach to keeping the pipeline full of qualified prospects and avoiding debilitating sales slumps by leveraging a balanced prospecting approach across multiple channels.
- Why the 30-Day Rule is critical for keeping the pipeline full
- Why the Law of Replacement is the key to avoiding sales slumps
- How to leverage the Law of Familiarity to reduce prospecting friction and avoid rejection
- The 5 Cs of Social Selling and how to use them to get prospects to call you
- How to use the simple 5 Step Telephone Framework to get more appointments fast
- How to double call backs with a powerful voice mail technique
- How to leverage the 4 Step Email Prospecting Framework to create emails that compel prospects to respond
- How to get text working for you with the 7 Step Text Message Prospecting Framework.
Table of Contents
- The case for prospecting
- Seven mindsets of fanatical prospectors
- To cold call or not to cold call?
- Adopt a balanced prospecting methodology
- The more you prospect, the luckier you get
- Know your numbers: Managing your ratios
- The three Ps that are holding you back
- Time: The great equalizer of sales
- The four objectives of prospecting
- Leveraging the prospecting pyramid
- Own your database: Why the CRM is your most important sales tool
- The law of familiarity
- Social selling
- Message matters
- Telephone prospecting excellence
- Turning around RBOs: Reflex responses, brush-offs, and objections
- The secret lives of gatekeepers
- In-person prospecting
- Email prospecting
- Text messaging
- Developing mental toughness
- Eleven words that changed my life
- The only question that really matters
About the Author
Jeb Blount is a sales consultant who helps organizations reach peak performance by optimizing talent, leveraging training to cultivate a high-performance sales culture, developing leadership and coaching skills, and applying more effective organizational design.
Your Guarantee of Satisfaction
If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with Fanatical Prospecting, simply return your book within 30 days for a complete refund.