A coaching-mentoring program
This publication is out of print. A list of current publications is shown on the left.
With the CrossCoaching system you can ensure a fast start for new agents and increased production for experienced agents.
More than managing, more than mentoring, coaching is an effective tool that produces proven, positive results. Now you can use coaching techniques to share your knowledge and skills with your agents to help them increase their productivity.
CrossCoaching includes three audiotapes and a 147-page workbook packed with ready-to-use forms, charts, checklists, worksheets, and sample documents.
Instructor Carla Cross guides you through the audiotapes and workbook as you develop your own individualized coaching program based on the needs of your agency and agents.
Highlights of the program include:
- Step-by-step guidelines for setting up and running an ongoing coaching program, including sample contracts, weekly report forms, evaluation forms, and compensation guidelines.
- Special section for agents entering your coaching program. Includes detailed information on the programs objectives and how it works, with sample handouts that you may adapt to your own program.
- Special section for coaches. Guides coaches through the day-to-day implementation of the program. Includes handouts that you may adapt to your own program.
Table of Contents
- The mentor program
- What is a mentor program?
- How to begin a mentor program
- 11 keys to a successful mentor program
- The managers role in the mentor program
- Rewarding and recognizing the mentor
- The CrossCoaching system
- The managers role and responsibilities in CrossCoaching
- The coachs role and responsibilities in CrossCoaching
- The new agents role and responsibilities in CrossCoaching
- Choosing, training and managing coaches
- Mentoring senior agents
- Special considerations for coaches and senior agents
- Sample forms
What Brokers are Saying About CrossCoaching
The overall quality and content of this product is outstanding! Practically guarantees a fast, successful start for new agents, and excellent team building potential — a blueprint plan for success with crystal clarity.
Patrick Wilkins, CRB, CRS, Carpenter Better Homes and Gardens
This is the most competitive and well-defined step-by-step program I have seen. I especially like the forms and checklists, plus specific instructions on how to implement the program.
Sandy Vaugyhan, CRB, CRS, Manager, F.C. Tucker Company
About the Author
Carla Cross, CRB, MA, is a well-known real estate author and speaker. She is a CRB instructor, and was the head writer of the CRB course on recruiting as well as over one hundred articles and five books.
Your Guarantee of Satisfaction
If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with CrossCoaching, simply return your book and audiotapes within 30 days for a complete refund.